Shows you specific things you can do that will make your case smoother, faster, less painful and save you a ton of money.
by Ed Sherman, California Attorney, Foreword by Warren Farrell, Ph.D.
- What the legal divorce is really about
- Why the Real Divorce is free
- How to keep your divorce out of court
- Things you must know before you talk to an attorney
- How to reduce upset and conflict
- How to talk effectively with your spouse
- How to negotiate an agreement
- How to beat the legal system
- How to get organized
- How to manage money matters
- If you have to fight, how to win
Winner of five national book awards!
- USA National Best Books 2008
- ForeWord Magazine’s 2008 Book of the Year Award Finalist
Family & Relationships
- The Library Journal Best How-To Books 2008 with a star for excellence !
- Independent Publisher Book Awards 2009 Self Help—Silver Medal
- The Benjamin Franklin Award for Excellence
Independent Bookseller’s Association
Includes worksheets that will save you $$$ and help you get focused and organized.
Listen to a radio interview with Ed Sherman on Make Any Divorce Better
No matter what your situation, if you follow my advice, things will soon get better. Do not retain an attorney until you have seen this book!
As a family law attorney for over 35 years and over 45,000 cases, I tell you that
90% of all divorces can be done better with little or no attorney involvement.
I will tell you things you can do for yourself that are superior to anything an attorney can do for you.