Specific steps to make things smoother, faster, less painful and save you a lot of money
After more than 45,000 cases and 35 years of experience, Ed Sherman knows how to make divorces go smoother and faster, with far less financial and emotional cost. Now this famous attorney shares his secrets in this ultimate divorce guide.
Make Any Divorce Better reveals how 90% of divorcing couples can complete their divorces without high legal fees and court battles. Sherman shows how to keep a simple case from getting out of hand, and even how to rein in an acrimonious case and transform it into one that all can survive, including children.
- The five divorce profiles, and which one fits you
- Why getting an attorney is the LAST thing you should do
- The divorce roadmap—how to beat the legal system
- Why the real divorce is free
- How to keep the peace
- Ten ways to divide property without a fight
- How to create a parenting plan
- How to protect children
- Tax issues and divorce
- Strategies for a difficult divorce
- Who to call for help
- How to win (and survive) a legal battle
Sherman is an experienced, informative, and entertaining talk show guest expert, and is available for radio, TV and print media interviews. Call (800) 464-5502 or email email@example.com.
Make Any Divorce Better!
Relationships / Divorce & Separation / Self-Help
Author: Ed Sherman
Publication Date: February 2008
Pages: 200 with CD-ROM
Publisher: Nolo Press Occidental