with CalSupport™ Child and Spousal Support Software
Approximately half of all California marriages end in divorce, and many of these divorces lead to spousal and/or child support payments. Divorce has enough problems to be solved and challenges to overcome without adding arguments about how much support is owed to the mix.
California couples can arrive at their own support figures using powerful calculation software, for a tiny fraction of the cost of the software many lawyers use. CalSupport™ child and spousal support software from Nolo Press Occidental calculates the correct amounts based on California guidelines, and is certified by the California Judicial Council. Instead of arguing, you just enter the data the software requests. This changes the discussion from “How much support?” to the much easier question, “Are the income and expense figures correct?”
CalSupport™ provides many benefits to users:
- Negotiate effectively with CalSupport™ tools
- Understand and use with ease—thousands of Californians have done so successfully
- Gather all the information you need easily with provided worksheets
- Use the checklist to make sure you cover all the essentials
- Try different variations to see how they affect the results
- Plan child care arrangements
- Negotiate a support agreement
- Generate information you need for court and tax documents
- Create clear and understandable reports to help you communicate and reach agreement
- Save money—you pay only $30 for software that is comparable to the $450 software used by lawyers
Arguments die when you can document the accuracy of your data. Once you agree on the figures and enter them into CalSupport™, the program tells you how much support is indicated according to California guidelines. You and your spouse can just stick to the facts and let CalSupport™ tell you how much support is appropriate. This is a very powerful, sophisticated program. Lawyers pay up to $450 for their software and charge their customers a lot for running it. For only $30, CalSupport™ gives you the same results, yet is easier to understand and use.
A no-cost demo version of CalSupport is posted on the Nolo Press Occidental website so you can try it out and see how easy it is to use before you buy. There is no charge to download the trial version.
CalSupport™ creater, family law attorney Ed Sherman, has authored four books on divorce. With more than a million books sold, he has helped millions of people get better divorces, and has saved the public billions of dollars in legal fees. A family law attorney since 1970, Ed Sherman founded Nolo Press in 1971 with his famous book, How to Do Your Own Divorce in California. He also wrote:
- How to Solve Divorce Problems in California
- How to Do Your Own Divorce in Texas
- Make Any Divorce Better (for couples in every state)
Sherman’s insights and practical advice are sure to entertain and educate. Call today to schedule an interview. Media kits and review copies available on request.
Call 800-464-5502 for an interview, or for more information.