This is Ed Sherman, and I want to thank you for requesting my report on Private Judging. It’s on its way to your inbox, and should arrive in about 15 minutes. While you’re waiting, I want to tell you how you can learn about several more things you can do to speed up your California divorce.
The report you’re getting on Private Judging is actually just one part of my eBook, How to Get a Fast California Divorce. The overloaded California court system seems to get slower every year, so I wrote this book to help people like you have an inside track on how to navigate the system more quickly.
Whether you need to be divorced by the end of the year for tax reasons, you want to get married, or you just want closure so you can move on with your life, I can help. The information I give you in How to Get a Fast California Divorce is based on my experience from over 40 years and 45,000 cases of helping couples get divorced without getting bogged down in the court system.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The fastest way to solve problems that are slowing you down
- How to identify what stage of the process you’re in and what to do based on where you’re at
- How to get the right kind of help—the kind that will speed things up instead of slow things down. It’s easy and common to make the wrong choice about this if you don’t have the information I provide
- A very effective but not very well known service you can use to save many days, weeks or months on the time you spend on your divorce (the amount of time saved depends on the county where you file your divorce)
- How to use an experienced courier to deliver your paperwork to the court, and save even more time
- What NOT to do—so you can avoid common mistakes that can really slow down your divorce
You Get All This for Only $7!